switza mole 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task 18: It's Your Bet

2 posters

Go down

Task 18: It's Your Bet Empty Task 18: It's Your Bet

Post by Adam Tue 08 Dec 2015, 18:33

Players, we have one more task before your next execution quiz. So far this round, no exemptions have been available. This task could potentially change that.

The total group pot currently stands at $136,250. I need you each to choose an amount you're willing to risk of that amount to win an exemption. Each of you need to post an amount in your journal.

If you feel you don't need the exemption, you can post $0. If you post $0, you'll add $5000 to the group pot.

Depending on the number of people who try for the exemption, the winner of the exemption will be:

If 5 people post an amount trying for the exemption, the person in the middle (3rd lowest/highest amount) will win the exemption.
If 4 people post an amount trying for the exemption, the person who posted the 2nd highest amount will win the exemption.
If 3 people post an amount trying for the exemption, the person who posted the highest amount will win the exemption.
If 2 people post an amount trying for the exemption, the person who posted the lowest amount will win the exemption.
If only 1 person posts an amount trying for the exemption, they will win the exemption.
If nobody tries for the exemption, nobody wins it.

The amount the winner bid for the exemption will be deducted from the pot.

You're free to use this space to discuss the group's strategy for the challenge.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Task 18: It's Your Bet Empty Re: Task 18: It's Your Bet

Post by Adam Wed 09 Dec 2015, 11:05

You have until 7pm tonight to post in your journal. Not posting is not the same as posting $0.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed 09 Dec 2015, 23:29

Sorry. Something kept me out longer than expected.

Here are the results.

Kim Rachael and Merriska did not post an amount, so no money added to the pot from any of them, but none are eligible for the exemption.

With only Jess and Blake posting an amount, the rules stated the lowest amount would win the exemption. Blake was willing to give up $15000 for the exemption. Jess only was willing to give up $100. So Jess wins the exemption and only $100 is removed from the group pot.

I'll post the next quiz tomorrow.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco Wed 09 Dec 2015, 23:42

Sorry guys. This completely slipped my mind. Worked tonight and forgot.

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down