switza mole 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your private suite

3 posters

Go down

Your private suite Empty Your private suite

Post by Adam Thu 29 Oct 2015, 10:30

Welcome players to your private room. No other players will have access to your conversation here. Use it how you wish. Get to know each other and perhaps share strategy or suspicions. Nothing that is said in these conversations will be included in the execution quizzes.

While we wait until Sunday for the first group challenge, I have another individual task for you each to complete. You'll see spread out on each bed an empty duffel bag. Each of you will need to pack a personal travel bag. You can place whatever you want into your bag as long as it fits into the following categories:

4 tops
2 pair of shorts or skirts
2 pair of pants/jeans
2 pairs of shoes/boots/sandals
1 jacket/coat
1 hat or hair accessory
1 food or drink item
1 book or magazine
1 piece of electronic equipment

Be as descriptive or vague with your items as you want to be. For the tops, you could add a "pink and white striped, long sleeve blouse with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front" or a "tank top".

You can discuss in this room what you're packing and ask your roommates what they're packing, but you can't discuss this task with other players outside this room. If you share info from this task on a public thread, you'll have money deducted from the group pot and risk penalty on your first quiz.

Please post the 15 items you are packing in your personal journal. If you fail to complete this, the group will risk failing a future challenge.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your private suite Empty Re: Your private suite

Post by Tomcat Murr Sun 01 Nov 2015, 12:00

Hello. Thoughts? I'm not sure which way this challenge may go. I assume it will be presented as a list of items, and those items need to be matched with the person who packed them. But - guess as many as possible to win as much as possible, or guess all for one person to eliminate that person from winning?
Tomcat Murr
Tomcat Murr

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Sun 01 Nov 2015, 19:20

Yeah idk, lol if you wanna pack for me I'm okay with that.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomcat Murr Sun 01 Nov 2015, 19:45

Ha! I'm sure you're capable of packing. Without knowing what the challenge entails, trying to think it through is pointless, I guess.
Tomcat Murr
Tomcat Murr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down