switza mole 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

+2
soullimbo
Adam
6 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by Adam Tue 10 Nov 2015, 12:06

You've survived again, so let's talk about tv shows about surviving. Several of you are TWD fans. I've never watched, so know nothing about it. Didn't they do another show based on the same universe? Are the same people in both shows? Is the new one any good?

I do watch Survivor. Anyone enjoying this season? I'm liking it so far but fear it could become predictable toward the end.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by soullimbo Tue 10 Nov 2015, 13:05

I've never watched Survivor. I watched the first few series of The walking dead, but eventually got bored with it . I also got the feeling that the writers would kill off main characters for the sake of it , halfway through the season or right at the end , just for ratings...which , in my opinion, sucks donkey-balls. It's a shame, cause the first couple of seasons were excellent. I haven't even bothered with the spin-off , zero interest.

There are very few shows that I watch these days , so I stick to movies , both old and new.
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooltu101 Tue 10 Nov 2015, 14:19

I like this season so far so glad woos gone though I think I would have voted Spencer out over him for sure
Not a fan of Keith kimmi or Andrew at all

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue 10 Nov 2015, 14:28

I've been finding Tasha more and more annoying as the season goes on. I hope she gets blindsided off her high horse.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 Tue 10 Nov 2015, 17:28

Fear The Walking Dead is the spinoff, but it doesn't have any of the people from The Walking Dead on it. I like it though. It started off kind of slow, but it takes place during the early zombie outbreak so of course there won't be a lot of action. It got better as it went on and the finale was really good.

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Tue 10 Nov 2015, 17:39

never walked TWD so can't comment on that.

survivor has not been boring so far and with fluid alliances, prob it's nt such a cakewalk. kelley was my pre-season pick and i'm glad she's still in it. i still have her as my prediction for a win at this time. jeff varner was the only one above her before she was booted out. i have her in my fantasy team. and with only her and kelly wigglesworth left in my team (and i can't depend on her for pts lol), hope she does well. my other three members (vytas, peih-gee and kass) are already out. not sure i can with that league even if kelley win. lol

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco Tue 10 Nov 2015, 17:52

I haven't watched The Walking Dead.

Survivor is good this season. I've been enjoying it. I also think Kelley Wentworth has a good shot of winning. I agree about Tasha. She's suddenly become more cocky and I don't like it. Spencer seems to be getting a good edit that implies he'll go far. I don't have a problem with Savage like some do. I was happy to see Kass go though because she was trying to be this "character" instead of playing the game. Ciera also surprised me with her sudden flippant attitude. Being like that, she's probably going soon...

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Wed 11 Nov 2015, 09:53

It would appear that Adam gave us false information...

"It should take only about 5-6 minutes for each person to complete their portion of the task"

Considering you are faced with this :
Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting.

assuming you manage to get it spot on with the 10 sec mark every time , it will take you 1000 seconds , or 16 min 40 secs to post 100 numbers.

I'm kinda glad I didn't suggest that one person should just take the whole 100% !! lol , though it did cross my mind
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed 11 Nov 2015, 09:58

Wasn't aware of that. I'll see if I can adjust that. Thanks for the info Pete.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Wed 11 Nov 2015, 10:04

Seems that 10 seconds is the minimum.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content