Task 5 Double Dare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Task 5 Double Dare

Post by Adam on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 17:26

Come back at 9 pm eastern for your portion of the challenge.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Task 5 Double Dare

Post by Adam on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 20:02

Taylor-

You were the player left out of the other groups, as you weren't picked as good with pictures or with numbers. The other players have just finished up completing their tasks. Both groups combined added $20,000 to the team pot. I’m now going to give you the opportunity to double those earnings or lose everything. All you’ll need to do is single-handedly complete the tasks that the others completed as groups.

You get to pick which option:
1. Bullseye – I pick a random number between 1 and 100. You will guess a number and I will tell you if your guess is higher or lower than the target number. You get 3 guesses and all you need to do is come within 5 of the target number to double the earnings. If you can’t get within 5, you’ll lose all the money won from the challenges.
2. Matchmaker – I’ll show you 5 pictures that are 2 celebrities morphed into 1 image. You have to name both celebrities in the picture. You have to correctly guess 4 out of the 5 celebrity pairs to double the earnings. If you can’t get at least 4 correct, you’ll lose all the money won from the challenges.
3. Both – If you’re able to complete both 1 and 2, you’ll double the group’s winnings plus earn yourself an exemption from the next execution quiz. If you fail at either one, you will lose all the money plus you will not win the exemption.
4. Neither - Keep the $20,000 in the group pot. You won’t get a chance to double, but the money they won is safe and added to the group pot.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top