Room 241

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Room 241

Post by Adam on Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:00

I hope you’re all enjoying your new living conditions and using this space wisely. Before we begin the next challenge, I need you to pick 1 person who is good with numbers and 1 person who is good with faces.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Room 241

Post by Rachael Evansco on Thu 05 Nov 2015, 17:54

I like math stuff so I'll go with numbers I guess.

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 14:18

omg thank you for choosing numbers. lol I suck at math and am better at faces so this works out great.

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 14:48

Oh no problem! Worried slightly about timing. I am going to visit my cousin now without wifi so I hope I'm home in time.

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 22:41

Hey Jess! We haven't gotten to talk. Before we lose this room, what do you think is going on in this game? I have an odd feeling about Pete because he's been mostly active in the last two challenges but had a big hand in the losses as well. Idk just a gut feeling I have...

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 14:28

I was thinking the same thing about Pete actually. That is really suspicious. At first I was thinking Turner could be The Mole, but then he tried to win that exemption which would have cost us money. If he really was The Mole, he wouldn't need that. But, he ended up "accidentally" posting Blakes name so in the end he lost. Maybe that was his whole plan....make it look like he really wanted that exemption to ensure his safety, but then he threw it because he didn't need it.

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top