Decision Maker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decision Maker

Post by Adam on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 18:59

Congratulations, you have been selected as the trusted player who will make the right decisions. Below are 11 random words. I need you to assign each word to one of the other players.

Your task is to get each player to say their assigned word on the challenge thread. You aren’t allowed to say any of the other players’ names or usernames or say any of the assigned words. If you violate either of these rules, the challenge will end, $5000 will be deducted from the group pot and you’ll get a 1 point deduction on the execution quiz, making you much more susceptible to elimination.

You can ask general questions, bring up topics of conversation, anything it takes to get the others to say their words. You can't ask questions to specific people, everything must be general to the entire group.

If you can get 7 people to say the word you assigned them, I’ll add $10,000 to the group pot. Additionally, if you can get all 11 to say their word, you’ll get an exemption from the first quiz of the game and automatically advance to the next round; however, instead of adding $10,000 to the pot, I'll deduct $10,000 from the group pot.

You'll have up to 24 hours to complete the challenge, but you can end the challenge at any point before the 24 hours.

Here are the words that need to be assigned:
1. Yellow
2. Pennsylvania
3. Europe
4. Beyonce
5. Mansion
6. Soccer
7. India
8. Marines
9. Giraffe
10. Popcorn
11. Lake

Post on this thread which person you're assigning each word. Once you’ve assigned 1 word to each person, I’ll post very basic instructions for the other players on the game thread and that you are in charge of the challenge. You are free to post any of these instructions on the game thread if you think it will help, as long as you don’t list the assigned words or mention any names. Just remember, everyone is looking out for deception in this game and they might not be willing to help if they think you are the only one who could earn an exemption.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Decision Maker

Post by Cooltu101 on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:15

Yellow Javi
Pennsylvania Rachael
Europe henry
Beyonce Jessica
Mansion Blake
Soccer Pete
India kim
Marines Angel
Giraffe tom
Popcorn taylor
Lake mas

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:20

Looks good. I'll post the rules at the top of the hour and then you'll take control at that point. Do you understand the rules and restrictions?

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooltu101 on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:24

I think so

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooltu101 on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:25

For example can I ask what is your favorite snack at a,movie theater

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:27

Yes, but you can't specifically ask Taylor.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooltu101 on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:27

I will say you guys and hope he answers

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:34

Ok. I saw you posted in the general thread. I'll post a new challenge thread at the top of the hour for this challenge.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooltu101 on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 19:35

K

Cooltu101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down