Task 20: Winner Take All

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Task 20: Winner Take All

Post by Adam on Tue 15 Dec 2015, 19:02

Players we're down to the end. There is one more execution quiz before the finals. Tonight you get the chance to win an exemption to the finals and a chance to win the game.

I'm going to add $100,000 to the group pot.

Below there are 10 tasks. For each task that gets completed, $2500 will be removed from the $100,000. If all 4 of you complete all 10 of the tasks, all $100,000 will be wiped away and nothing will be added to the pot.

If 1 person completes all 10 tasks, that person will win an exemption. If more than 1 person completes all 10 correctly, no exemption will be given. The tasks need to be completed in your journal, so you won't know if any other players are attempting to complete.

1. List US Presidents in order
2. Post the total amounts won on each season of the US version of the Mole
3. Post a screenshot of you getting 100% on this quiz: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Scott/the_mole
4. Correctly list the elimination order of this game thus far
5. Find episode 1 of season 1 of the US version of The Mole and answer the following 3 questions: 1. Who jumped from the plane first? 2. How much total money did the group earn on this episode? 3. During the elimination, who was the final green screen typed in before the red player eliminated?
6. Write the alphabet backward in individual posts, starting z, then zy, then zyx, up to zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
7. Post a picture of all 3 hosts of the US version of the Mole
8. Write out numbers 1-50 on different threads
9. Post the starting batting order for both teams from each game of the 2015 World Series
10. Based on the numbers associated with the gifts from the 12 Days of Christmas, solve this equation: Golden Rings + Drummers Drumming – Turtle Doves + Ladies Dancing + Geese-a-Laying

You have 12 hours to complete.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Task 20: Winner Take All

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Tue 15 Dec 2015, 19:06

#3 says only admins are allowed to see this link

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Tue 15 Dec 2015, 19:09

does it still?

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Tue 15 Dec 2015, 19:14

I see it now.

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 08:42

Your 12 hours to complete have ended.

Blake and Merriska decided against going for the exemption so they don't take any money from the pot.

Jess attempted all 10 tasks but task 2 required her to send individual totals for each season, but she sent the total of all added together. She also messed up the order for #4.

This means she completed 8 correctly and $20000 is deducted from the possible $100000.

Rachael also attempted all 10, but she also messed up the order on #4. She completed 9 correctly, so $22,500 is taken from the remaining $80,000.

As a group you added $57,500 to the pot from this task and nobody won the exemption.

Before the quiz, I'm curious how everything thinks the results will be. Who will be the next eliminated? Do you feel confident in your thoughts on the identity of the mole?

Last edited by Adam on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 10:26; edited 1 time in total

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeMaguire on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 10:06

I think we all know who the mole is it's just a matter of who gets the most questions right. Also now wishing I went for the exemption lol
BlakeMaguire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 13:03

Easy enough for you to say. We have a one in three chance of elimination. I wanted that opportunity. Surprised you didn't go for it. Maybe because you don't need it?

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeMaguire on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 21:16

I already took 2. I wanted someone else to have a chance
BlakeMaguire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco on Thu 17 Dec 2015, 01:11

Sureee. But then call us out for trying for it. *tongue face*

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down