Task 12: Star Search

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Task 12: Star Search

Post by Adam on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 17:49

The two of you thought you would be good at predicting the future. The other 6 players will be given a massive word search puzzle with over 100 hidden names of celebrities. Those are the stars they need to locate. They’ll have 30 minutes to find names in the puzzle. They can work together so they won’t be repeating words that they locate.

I need you to predict how well each individual player will do on the puzzle. Place the person you think will find the most names in the puzzle at the top of your list and the player who will find the least at the bottom. For each person that you correctly place in order, the amount of money that person earns as part of the challenge will be doubled. However, for each player that you miss, $1000 will be deducted for each spot on the list you miss them. So if you pick someone to place 3rd and they actually finish 6th, you would lose $3000.

You can also predict someone will not show up and help with the puzzle. If you predict this correctly, you’ll add $2500 to the group pot. However, if you predict someone will not get any and they do show up and find names, or if you predict a player will perform but does not show up, $2500 will be deducted from the pot.

I just need 1 of you to post something like:

1. Javi
2. Rachael
3. Merriska
4. Blake

Henry and Pete will not get any.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Task 12: Star Search

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 16:37

Can we please get a list of the ones doing the puzzle? I can't remember everyone here. lol

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 17:24

Kim
Javi
Henry
Pete
Blake
Merriska

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 17:38

This is what I think. Not sure if Rachael is going to be on in time to see this since she said she has to work. I would like to get her opinion, but if she doesn't get on by 7 then this will be the final answer. ughh I hope I am right.

1 - Pete
2 - Blake
3 - Javi

Henry,  Merriska, & Kim will not show up

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top