switza mole 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

+4
Angel_Of_Purgatory
punkrockprincess07
soullimbo
Adam
8 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post by Adam Fri 20 Nov 2015, 14:36

Thanksgiving is coming up this week. So we'll have a few days off after this round of tasks.

Anybody have a favorite Thanksgiving food? Anyone get up early for Black Friday shopping?

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post by soullimbo Fri 20 Nov 2015, 15:13

never celebrated it...only know of it through movies and tv shows
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by punkrockprincess07 Fri 20 Nov 2015, 18:33

tbh, I am not a big fan of turkey. It's ok, but not one of my faves. I usually eat chicken instead. I like stuffing though, and mac & cheese of course.

Heck no, I don't go black friday shopping. Me and my Mom went once and it was insane. We had to park so far away from the store and then when we got inside there were no shopping carts and they were sold out of the DVD player that we went to get. You could always camp outside the stores like some people, but no thanks. I prefer my warm cozy bed. I would rather just look for deals online.

punkrockprincess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Fri 20 Nov 2015, 19:02

My Thanksgiving was a month ago. We usually eat turkey, potatoes, corn.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeMaguire Fri 20 Nov 2015, 20:47

I have to work a double on thanksgiving, going black Friday shopping I have three stores to hit, then have to go back to work then after work Friday I am sleeping all night and day lol
BlakeMaguire
BlakeMaguire

Back to top Go down

Post by kyogre123 Sat 21 Nov 2015, 18:01

Haven't really been a Thxgiving kind of guy. Ever since I moved to the US, I only celebrate it because my family here did or friends invited me to their dinner or like this year, gonna spend it with bae's parents. Yea I just said bae.

Never did the black friday thing but I do like to check online deals too. I have a couple of desktops saved on my amazon wishlist, waiting to see how much the price drops before I buy one.
kyogre123
kyogre123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael Evansco Sat 21 Nov 2015, 23:05

I am off Friday, so I was debating going shopping, but I haven't checked for any deals yet. So I'm still up in the air about whether or not I'll go out. This Thanksgiving my family is going to my cousin's house. It's about an hour and a half away. And we have a big family, so it'll be nice to see a lot of them again. I feel somewhat ok about turkey, but I've always hated stuffing and anything to do with cranberry sauce. lol I love mashed potatoes though. *smiley* At my work we all had to choose between working Thanksgiving or working Christmas, so I had to go with Christmas, which is kind of depressing, but it is what it is. I took the night shift for it at least, but still...

Rachael Evansco

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Tue 24 Nov 2015, 08:53

You should skip Black Friday this year. They use to be fun about 10 years ago but now they're just stupid and the deals aren't even that great. Plus they don't even start on Friday, it's mostly Thursday night now.
Iraheto
Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down