switza mole 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your private suite

4 posters

Go down

Your private suite Empty Your private suite

Post by Adam Thu 29 Oct 2015, 10:30

Welcome players to your private room. No other players will have access to your conversation here. Use it how you wish. Get to know each other and perhaps share strategy or suspicions. Nothing that is said in these conversations will be included in the execution quizzes.

While we wait until Sunday for the first group challenge, I have another individual task for you each to complete. You'll see spread out on each bed an empty duffel bag. Each of you will need to pack a personal travel bag. You can place whatever you want into your bag as long as it fits into the following categories:

4 tops
2 pair of shorts or skirts
2 pair of pants/jeans
2 pairs of shoes/boots/sandals
1 jacket/coat
1 hat or hair accessory
1 food or drink item
1 book or magazine
1 piece of electronic equipment

Be as descriptive or vague with your items as you want to be. For the tops, you could add a "pink and white striped, long sleeve blouse with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front" or a "tank top".

You can discuss in this room what you're packing and ask your roommates what they're packing, but you can't discuss this task with other players outside this room. If you share info from this task on a public thread, you'll have money deducted from the group pot and risk penalty on your first quiz.

Please post the 15 items you are packing in your personal journal. If you fail to complete this, the group will risk failing a future challenge.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your private suite Empty Re: Your private suite

Post by mas_bond84 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 02:57

i wonder what this is used for. haha. anyway, hi pete. i picked you cos i know you from the Trivia board but has not really talked much. hope you will enjoy the game

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Fri 30 Oct 2015, 05:41

Hi Mas ,
This is my first time playing a game like this, so I'm pretty clueless lol . I'm not even sure how we're suppose to pick the items...do we just pick and post on this private room ? The only obvious pick would be a mobile phone for anything electronic....

edit : I've just noticed it says we're suppose to pick our items and post in our "personal journal"....off to look for it !
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Fri 30 Oct 2015, 05:53

I shouldn't have listed all my items !!!

Last edited by soullimbo on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 10:09; edited 1 time in total
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 08:42

hey pete. basically, the objective of this game depends on your character. if you are a normal player, you are trying to guess who is the mole among the cast. the mole is someone who will sabotage the game so that money does not get into the pot or deducted from it. these challenges are done to add money to the pot. there will be a quiz at every round where questions are asked with multiple-choice answers pertaining to the mole's identity. the answers might fit more than one of the cast. the person with the least correct answers gets executed and the game continues.

i'm thinking whether since i know your answers now, i should do it differently so that we know each other's answers or overlap some.

and one more note, normal players might also lie to let u suspect them so you will get the least correct answers and be executed. so be warned! hehe

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Fri 30 Oct 2015, 09:12

So , the quiz , will that be based on information that the mole has provided on this forum (the questionnaire we all had to fill in) ?
And also what he has packed in his bag ? If the mole is in a different room, how are we supposed to even know ?? I'm just not getting this lololol

This just in !! Bookmakers on the tote have made Soullimbo the 1/100 favourite to be eliminated first round !!
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Sat 31 Oct 2015, 23:56

we will see what adam has in store for the challenges. it prob will be tied in to what we are doing now

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Sun 01 Nov 2015, 17:03

Sorry guys, I don't know this game very well. I didn't think anything needed to be done before the first task.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Sun 01 Nov 2015, 18:06

oh dear, have you done this challenge at least?

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Sun 01 Nov 2015, 18:18

I will now.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Tue 03 Nov 2015, 08:54

OK guys , I haven't got a clue about who the mole is lol . I managed to figure out that Turner was trying to get us all to say a particular word (it was obvious that the soccer question was for me, being from the UK) , there were 11 questions for 11 participants....however , and this is the interesting bit....Adam posted the challenge at 01:40 am (my time) , but Turner had already asked Taylor (kyogre) what his fav cinema snack is on the 'welcome to the mole' forum (01:29 am my time)....
Also , according to Adam , Turner had free reign ( except mention any of the 11 words or people's names)...if you ask me, that's not exactly rocket science.... any team player would have cruised through that, only a selfish **** or a mole could manage to screw it up.
Was Blake trying to intice him to call him by name ?
Was he allowed to ask taylor a 'challenge question' outside the task room ?
Is Turner really THAT useless lol ?
How would you have gone about it had you been in Turner's place ?

Apart from that, I'm afraid I'm about as much use as a condom in a nunnery.
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:11

that's the thing about the mole. normal players can also screw it up on accident or purposely. if they want to throw attention on them. i guess it's realistic to guess that the exemption was gonna be offered to turner. blake knowing that makes me think that either he has watched the mole or participated in one, or he could be the mole. and i think adam would only count those that are in the challenge thread. seriously though, i'm not sure who is the mole. haha. i doubt it's taylor cos adam might know he's too inactive.

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:42

I'm really not sure. I feel like with me having to leave earlier on weeknights now in case I have to go into a school I've missed a lot of potential clues and shady behavior. I'm probably going to be the first out lol.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by soullimbo Tue 03 Nov 2015, 12:13

At least you were there lol , both times I was probably snoring ! To be fair, the second night I tried to stay up....but fell asleep with the laptop on , lucky it never fell off the bed !

I'm gonna go for SuperVixenXo , aka Kim as the mole....
soullimbo
soullimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by mas_bond84 Tue 03 Nov 2015, 18:15

it's usually fairly hard to guess the mole on the first try. you can prob focus on a few and hope that it works.

mas_bond84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down